Do you want to have a break from your daily routine? Do you want to relax, rejuvenate and give yourself some nourishing self love? Have you always wanted to go on a retreat?
We have retreat options that work for everyone and every type of lifestyle- whether you want a short 2-day re-boot retreat (just a short 36 hours of retreat time can do wonders for your health and happiness) or if you want a week-long intensive retreat.
How it works:
- You get a group of friends or your family together!
- We design a menu that you will love and enjoy! We also design a daily schedule- including yoga classes, spa time, and inspiring talks.
- We come up to your cottage, home or wherever you would like to host your retreat, with ingredients and supplies in hand.
- We prepare and serve your meals, as well as have an interactive cooking lesson in which you get to learn how to make delicious, nutritious food.
- You get to relax, rejuvenate, and nourish your heart, soul, and body.
What we'll do:
- engaging, inspirational talks about intuitive eating, wellness, and nutrition
- amazing meals prepared with cleansing, nourishing, delicious food
- spa treatments with vegan, botanical skincare products
- relaxing, restorative yoga
Contact us today to set up your retreat!
Blackberry Basil Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- water to thin out
- a BIG FRESH bowl of salad greens
- In a food processor, blend together the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add water to thin out to desired consistency.
- Toss dressing together with salad greens.