The Living Kitchen Wellness Group is hosting an exciting, inspiring Blog Event in January 2012, called Nutrition and Intuition.We love writing about food, cooking, recipes and healing. But most of all we love sharing this with other people. We want to gather together the most inspiring stories and recipes about how food has impacted people's health and connection to their bodies.
The Nutrition and Intuition Blog Event
Let's make 2012 the year for trusting ourselves, to connecting to our internal wisdom, and allowing life to unfold so that all of our magnificence can shine!! Let's say YES to love and loving our bodies, our careers, our families, our friends, our dreams, our failures, our fears, our successes, our food and our health.
Intuition and Nutrition
One of the most important things that we talk about- is the power of food. Food is just one of the many access points that we have into connecting to our internal knowing and the wisdom of our higher self.
Our intuition is one of the systems that we have to guide us. Listening to our bodies to gain an awareness about what nutrients and foods we need to be eating is one of the most powerful ways of accessing our internal knowing. The more we ask ourselves questions about food and gain a sensitivity to what our body needs ---the more we are listening to our intuition. And, the more we listen to our intuition about food, the more we can listen to our intuition about everything else.
Why Guest Blog Posts?
- Provide readers with a totally new, exciting experience in January- something that they have never experienced before.
- Share stories of inspiration and encouragement- to empower others to connect to their intuition and inner knowing.
- Share amazing, delicious, nourishing, tastebud-exploding food and recipes- because this is one of the best ways to connect with people.
- Build readership and exposure for everyone's blogs and share in the abundance of success and growth together!!
Interested? Here's How it Works:
1. Contribute 1 blog post, including:
A delicious recipe: made with whole food ingredients (no processed foods). Recipes may be designed for omnivores, vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, sugar-free, raw, cooked, etc. (we are open to all savoury recipes, sweet recipes, snacks, dinners, breakfasts)
Photos: You can submit up to 4 photos
Your Story: A brief story about how you listen to your intuition. This can be directly related to food, or it can be about an entirely other experience in your life. We want to hear about how you experience your intuition- what is it like for you, how does your intuition guide you, how has your intuition impacted your health, and/or what does intuition mean for you.
Link to your blog/website!
2. Submission Deadline: December 31, 2011
Email submissions to email@example.com
3. We will post each writer's submission on a specific day in January.
We will inform you of your scheduled publishing date once we have received all submissions.