The BEST Macaroons Ever!!!!!! Annndddddd they're KOSHER FOR PASSOVER! Whether you are Jewish or not, these macaroons will have you jumping up and screaming, "L'chaim!"
4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut 1/4-1/2 cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder 4 Tbsp coconut oil 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix shredded coconut in a bowl with cocoa powder until all of the coconut is brown
- Gently heat coconut oil and honey or maple syrup in a saucepan until melted
- Add this wet mixture to the dry coconut mixture and mix well
- You can roll these into balls and eat them raw OR spoon them onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- When you remove them from the oven they will still be very soft. Let them cool and harden for another 5-10 minutes.
- Then, ENJOY!!