When things get busy, we always need quick easy snacks to grab- these gluten free, sugar free, dairy free apple coconut chocolate chip cookies are the perfect thing to keep stashed in a big cookie jar on the counter.
Apple Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup shredded coconut
pinch sea salt
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil or ghee (clarified butter)
1/2 an apple
1/4 cup dates, chopped
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Blend the apple, dates, and water in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients.
4. Mix together the dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Lightly oil a baking sheet with coconut oil. Scoop out the batter and shape into cookies of desired size.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes, until desired.
7. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating. This will allow the cookies to set, so that they don't crumble.
WIll make 10 medium sized cookies.