February 4, 2014 is World Cancer Day. In honour of this day, to raise awareness, and to "debunk the myths" about cancer, we are hosting the Stories of Overcoming Cancer Blog Event.
We are now accepting contributing blog posts. If you have a story to share about your own personal journey with cancer or if you would like to share the story of someone who you love who has faced cancer, please write to us.
1. Please keep your post to around 1000 words max.
2. We are a nutrition and food based blog, so we would love to hear about how food and nutrition is a part of your story. Recipes are welcome to be included as well.
3. We are looking for inspiring stories that can break down the myths about cancer and give people hope, insights, and wisdom.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, website/social media links, and a brief introduction as to what your blog post would be about.
2. As soon as we hear from you, we will write back as quickly as possible and let you know if you would be a good fit for Stories of Overcoming Cancer- A Blog Event.
3. Deadline for submitting blog posts is January 31, 2014.