Seedy Spelt Bread
2 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds
2 1/2 Tbsp poppy seeds
2 1/2 Tbsp flax seeds
2 3/4 cups spelt flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp fine sea salt
2 Tbsp honey
1 3/4 cup sheep yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. In a large bowl add baking soda, sea salt, spelt flour and the majority of the seeds, but not all of them.
3. Make a well with the flour mixture in the bowl and pour in the yogurt and honey. Mix together until a dough forms.
4. At this point the dough might be too dry or too wet, if you feel it is too wet add a bit more flour, if it feels too dry add a splash more of yogurt
5. Knead the dough for 3 minutes.
6. Place the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Take your knife and make a cross on the top of the dough
7. Lightly brush the top of the dough with a little bit of yogurt, not a lot, and then sprinkle the remaining seeds on top.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes, depending on all hot your oven gets. If you are making it in a loaf pan it will take a little bit faster so watch it
9. Enjoy this deliciousness!