Coconut Broccoli Curry
1 can organic coconut milk
2 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp tamari (or more to taste)
pinch sea salt (or more to taste)
3 tsp maple syrup or coconut sugar (or more to taste)
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 inch piece ginger root, sliced finely
1 bunch broccoli, cut in florets
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 servings of protein of your choice (we like to use organic shrimp, chickpeas or organic sprouted tofu)
1. Saute the garlic and ginger for a minute in coconut oil. Add in the broccoli and cook for a few minutes until starts to turn bright green.
2. Add in protein of choice and saute for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the coconut milk, tamari, sweetener of choice.
4. Cook for a few more minutes, until flavours are well blended. You can add some sea salt or more tamari of sweetener until it tastes perfect to you!
5. Serve with brown rice, quinoa or rice noodles. Top with fresh basil leaves.