Rainbow Grapefruit Salad
1/2 small purple cabbage
1/2 small nappa cabbage
1 small radicchio
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 small clove garlic, minced
pinch sea salt
1. With a sharp knife, slice carefully along the flat edge of purple cabbage. You want to try to slice as thinly as possible to create thin "ribbons" or strips of cabbage. Do the same with the nappa cabbage.
2. Slice the radicchio as fine as you can.
3. Slice the peel off of the grapefruit and then cut into thin segments.
4. Mix together the dressing ingredients.
5. Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Sprinkle with nuts and seeds if desired, for an extra crunch.