We are currently hiring for the position:
Who We are:
We are a holistic private chef and nutrition company that specializes in personalized menu planning and cooking for clients. Most of our clients are recovering from or managing a health condition and we prepare food to support their health. We also work with busy families and working professionals who need help making nutritious food, especially gluten free, dairy free, refined-sugar free. We are innovative, fun and love good food!
We are looking for a holistic chef (or experienced cook) to join our team. You also could be a trained nutritionist who has professional cooking experience.
Who You Are:
- must be available on Mondays and potentially Tuesdays
- experience cooking and preparing food based on holistic nutrition principles
- experience preparing vegetarian as well as healthy omnivore meals
- have training in or experience with holistic nutrition
- knowledge of holistic cooking principles (ie- safe cooking oils, gluten free foods, whole sweeteners, whole grains)
- passionate about cooking and feeding people healthy, tasty food
- independent and good team player
- efficient with time
- reliably on time for work
- valid Food Handler's Certificate
- ideally have a car and driver's license and be able to drive to Mississauga/other suburbs
As a Private Chef, you will cook for our clients in their homes and prepare fresh food for them. Recipes will be provided to follow, however it's important that you are able to taste and adjust seasoning as needed. We might need you to pick up groceries as well (will be reimbursed and paid for shopping time).
We are looking for someone who is available to cook on Mondays and is able to go to Mississauga. Potential for more hours on Tuesdays and other days in future.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, October 9th
Please email email@example.com with your resume and overview of your cooking experience. Let us know about your nutrition experience as well :)