Our menu plans are easy to follow and packed with all of the nourishing ingredients that we use in our cooking and recommend to clients. We’ve compiled some of most delicious and easy to make recipes into this menu plan so that you’ll feel inspired to meal prep each week and ensure that you have your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks all ready to go.
Our 28 Day Menu plan is our kickstarter to health menu plan. This is the place to start if you want to clean up your diet and eat nutritionist-recommended and approved ingredients, but still love what you’re eating and not feel like you’re missing out.
With so many diets out there, it can be overwhelming and confusing to figure out what is best for you. In this menu plan you will find what works well for many of our private clients. This menu plan doesn’t follow one specific diet, however the plan can easily be modified to be made grain free and legume free if you want to make it all paleo.
Is this you?
- Do you feel stuck with figuring out what to make for dinner every day?
- Are you tired of eating the same old thing?
- Too many quick take-out meals on the way home from work or for lunch during the day?
- Do you want to take your health into your own hands and make simple, healthy meals that taste delicious?
- Know that you should be eating better, but just don’t know where to start?
- Skip breakfast and/or lunch because you just didn’t have time to prep anything?
The 28-day menu plan includes:
- Easy to follow menu plan for 4 different weeks
- Guide on how to prep recipes in advance
- Delicious, easy dinners to make each night
- Lunches for every day that incorporate leftovers from the night before (to make your life way easier!)
- Creative and interesting breakfasts so you won’t get bored of the same toast or cereal
- Organized grocery lists for what you’ll need to buy each week
- Easy and delicious snacks
- BONUS recipes with 2 of our favorite drinks and a healthy dessert recipe
- Email support: we are your on-call nutritionists and you can email us with questions about recipes if you need any help
Our recipes are:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Sugar free (we only use healthy sweeteners such as maple syrup and coconut sugar)
- Refined ingredient free
- Plant based (you’ll get to eat a huge array of veggies every day)
- Made with healthy, clean sources of omnivore protein (chicken, turkey, fish)
- Can be modified to be grain free and paleo, if needed
- Include tips on how to modify recipes to meet your dietary needs
- Use a variety of different seasoning and cuisine inspiration that our clients love
- Middle eastern
- Tex Mex