Coconut Flour Savory Snack Bread (paleo and gluten free)
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 cup red pepper, diced
2 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 tsp dried Italian herbs
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Beat the eggs well, using a fork.
2. Wash and chop the vegetables.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour batter into a parchment lined baking dish (a loaf pan or 8×8 square pan work well). Alternatively, you could also bake the batter in a muffin tin.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.