We often hear people say that they wish they could have someone else cook for them. And, we agree! Even though we are nutritionists and chefs here, we have the same struggles and challenges when it comes to fitting everything into the day. Sometimes we too don’t feel like cooking for ourselves or just don’t have the energy at the end of the day. We fully get it. And, that’s why we understand how valuable a private chef can be and why it’s worth paying for it.
Why Should I Hire a Private Chef?
1. Have more time to do the things that you need to do
- Instead of wasting your time in the kitchen prepping, cooking and cleaning, use that free time to do what’s most important to you.
- Take care of your family, take care of your health, have more time to work, have more time to relax, have more time to anything that you love.
2. Make sure you are eating well nutritionally
- Have questions about what type of diet is best for you? Or what guidelines you should be following?
- As nutritionists we recommend and suggest what is helpful for your health concerns or health goals and then integrate that into the recipes we prepare for you.
- Avoid buying pre-made and packaged food at the store that might have ingredients that you want to avoid. We will always use the highest quality ingredients and make sure you’re eating unprocessed, made from scratch food. If you’d like all organic ingredients, we’ll make sure to purchase only organic.
3. Don’t get bored and confused
- One of the most common things we hear is that you don’t know what to make anymore or you don’t know how to implement nutrition recommendations and guidelines that you should be following in an interesting way and avoid eating the same thing over and over.
- Give us your list of allergies and sensitivities and we’ll plan recipes that work for you, while at the same time switching things up and making sure your menus are varied.
- Low FODMAPS can be confusing, or figuring out what products are gluten free can be tough, or understanding exactly what it means to follow a paleo diet versus a keto diet. We can help you with making all of that easy to follow.
- We plan you a personalized new menu every week. We are constantly researching and experimenting in the kitchen to come up with new exciting recipes. And, if you need a specific style recipe made, we will create it for you.
- Menus are made exclusively for you and customized. Unlike meal delivery services, you get to choose exactly what you want every week. Have a specific craving? Let us know and we can put it on your menu. It’s all about you!
4. Stick to your goals
- We’re your accountability buddy. We know how tricky it can be to make goals and stick to them, especially when it involves food.
- We will make it easy to follow your plan by prepping everything for you and packing it up so that it’s all set up. When you have the right foods ready to go in the fridge, you’ll be more likely to eat them instead of turning to unhealthy options.
5. Save Money
- If you find that you’re ordering take-out a lot or going out to eat and grabbing lunch because you didn’t have time to grocery shop, that stuff all adds up. A lot.
- Many of our clients have told us that they actually end up saving money once we regularly cook for them because they don’t waste money on eating out and avoid buying food on the go.
If you have any questions about what it’s like to work with our Private Chef service and our team of holistic nutritionists and expert menu planners, we are here to help! We’d love to hear from you so come on by and say hello through the contact form on our website.