Za’atar Tahini Roasted Vegetables
1 eggplant, sliced into thin discs
1 zucchini, sliced into thin discs
1 yellow pepper (or you could use red pepper), sliced into thin strips
1 bunch fresh asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped finely
2 Tbsp tahini
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp za’atar
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Rinse and chop all of the vegetables and spread out on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over all of the vegetables and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until beginning to crisp.
5. Add all vegetables into a large mixing bowl and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
6. Mix together the tahini and olive oil.
7. Toss together the vegetables, tahini, olive oil, fresh parsley and zatar in the bowl. Add sea salt to taste if needed.