Fresh corn, plump goji berries, juicy peaches, vibrant green kale...these are some of our favorite things. And when you throw them all together in a big salad, you get one flavour packed, uplifting summer delish dish.
Summer Corn Peach Goji Berry Kale Salad
1 ear of organic corn
1 ripe peach
1/4 cup goji berries
1 small head of lacianto kale (or regular green kale)
handful fresh peashoot sprouts
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 tsp honey
pinch sea salt
1 small clove garlic, minced
1. Steam the ear of corn for 5 minutes, until cooked.
2. While the corn is cooking, rinse off the kale and peach.
3. Slice the peach into small pieces and finely chop the kale.
4. Once the corn has cooled down, cut the kernels off.
5. In a large bowl, combine the kale, peach, corn goji berries and peashoot sprouts.
6. Mix together the dressing ingredients and toss together with the salad.
7. Top with walnuts and more sprouts.